ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Switches with aftermarket Door Cards

'02 172
I have gone for a full "racecar" build, but I want a few daily attributes to the car.

I've got some flat doorcards but I am wanting to still have the use of my windows, has anyone else done this and used a bracket for them? or built anything suitable? I did think about cutting the wires and moving the switches to the centre where the stereo would be, but I don't trust my minimal electrical knowledge to cut things and re attach.

any help is appreciated!

Mine when I had glass, no need for brackets, if a square hole is cut neat enough the switches clip in and stay

559DA9E0-F385-4A5B-9372-B98DE2958D37_zpsg6bny5nb.jpg

Renault Clio 172 Cup
I'm after some info on this too. I want to move the window switch to the centre console. Anyone done this? Just wondering if anyone has diagrams or even better a guide?

Thanks

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I'm after some info on this too. I want to move the window switch to the centre console. Anyone done this? Just wondering if anyone has diagrams or even better a guide?

Thanks
Couldn’t you just trace the colour wires that go into the door and splice into the loom them before they go through the door running new wires to the centre console?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Couldn’t you just trace the colour wires that go into the door and splice into the loom them before they go through the door running new wires to the centre console?

Yeah i'm thinking that. I'm gonna have a play about