ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Switches

MK2 172 FF
My drivers side window switches/handle are looking abit tatty so was looking to replace this for a new one or a second hand one thats in better condition. Is it just a straight swap? easy to do?

thanks in advance

DCi 100
There's alittle cap in the grab handle, pop that off with a screwdriver and there's a screw underneith.

Undo the screw and the grab handle will pull out giving you access to the window/mirrors switch.

They just unclip/push out, took two seconds to replace a previously glued in one on mine.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Take them out, rub 'em down, repaint, done.

I got mine looking mint on my old car. I could try to supply you with pics, but they're in a thread from a long time ago, and I'm lazy.

MK2 172 FF
There's alittle cap in the grab handle, pop that off with a screwdriver and there's a screw underneith.

Undo the screw and the grab handle will pull out giving you access to the window/mirrors switch.

They just unclip/push out, took two seconds to replace a previously glued in one on mine.

Cheers Alex

Take them out, rub 'em down, repaint, done.

I got mine looking mint on my old car. I could try to supply you with pics, but they're in a thread from a long time ago, and I'm lazy.

errrrr, thanks Rob lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Fine, some pics....

How they were:
n4.jpg

n5.jpg

Rubbed down:
o1.jpg

Primered:
o7.jpg

o7.jpg