ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window tinting

v.cheapferrari
tintmaster in telford
sound performance in wolverhampton
theres a place in birmingham aswell, cnt remember the name though, they look the biz

BMW 330D
ta for tht mate will have a gander on google for their numbers and give em a ring 2moro. any1 else knw anywhere in the stoke on trent/midlands area that does window tinting??

Clio 182
Does anyone know a tinting place in South Yorkshire that does it with out having to take the windows out, Been informed that it would make my warrenty void,

Focus RS
Had mine done at the tint shop just off burnt tree island in tipton, there is also another one round the corner from there, i think its the one kully mentioned (swt), cost me £140 all round

D

dick

saz'sclio said:
Does anyone know a tinting place in South Yorkshire that does it with out having to take the windows out, Been informed that it would make my warrenty void,

yes! mc tints and graphics in doncaster,

Chocolate Bar™
Adam, try autokraft, they've got a good reputation and when i rung em the seemed to know what they were talking about. 07733 268599 based in bucknall so not too far away (by spraynique i think) also Ice Beat in fenton do window tinting, they seem pretty cool too. 01782 323500

BMW 330D
Middo said:
Adam, try autokraft, they've got a good reputation and when i rung em the seemed to know what they were talking about. 07733 268599 based in bucknall so not too far away (by spraynique i think) also Ice Beat in fenton do window tinting, they seem pretty cool too. 01782 323500

ta mark will give em a bell in the mornin me thinks ;)