ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tints

yeah thats not a bad quote mate, paid £225 to get my mk1 clio done, and got quoted £195 to do my ibiza

iknow someone in essex that can do an immaculate job all in for £125! yes a £125 pounds. If you want Terry Tints phone number i will give it to you.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
yeah, he even done one of ma windows 4 times cos ma runners are fooked and kept ripping it either off or right up the middle! (fixed now, no problems either!)

1.6 focus zetec....
£140 with a free sunstrip or graphic in the midlands....did an excelent job aswell with a lifetime gaurantee or until i sell the car

kiza

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
150 all round with sunstrip and lifetime guarantee.

west lothian auto tint, scotland.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Matt_Pleece said:
ouch i just got quoted £250, but i live in surrey gayness y do they fink they can jus rip u off like dat

Let me just get you a spellchecker whilst I calculate your quote ;)

ITB BG 182
£130 TintR in nottingham Tell him your from the cliosport forum aswell and get a free sun visor.
Having a ClioSport.net sticker on the bodywork of your car helps for getting discount there aswell.
Also if ya look on doing a bulk booking i know he drops the prices to a hell of a lot lower and ill get pics up of my mates as soon as i can

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
ouch i just got quoted £250, but i live in surrey gayness y do they fink they can jus rip u off like dat

Becaus u guys get paid more so can afford it.. all these prices you pay are relative to local income.. deal with it!