ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tints

clio 1.4 16v
as dark as you want? when i used to go to runcorn cruise they all got £30 fines for having them done??

C

Clio_Craig

some one mentioned that if u have ur back windows limo tinted u have to declare it as a commercial veichle dont quote me on that though, but yer ur allowed to tint them

75% now! wen i had my old car it had 70% on front.. got caught & cops told me to take them off there or i cant drive it until the tints r removed!:dapprove:

ITB BG 182
its 75 on front now but if you have a receipt on you at the time of the police are testing your tints you could have 75% if the date is before the law was changed.

Breaking A 172 Replica
You can tint the back 3 however much you want.

If you tint them 100% you do have to re-register it as a commercial vehicle however.

Sam

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
what percentage is fark smoke then if you have them on the front two. will you get a fine for having them?

alien green rs133
like already said get away with most tint on back aslong as its isnt completly opaque, some people manage to get away with light smoke on front windows, but i wouldnt risk it just leave front windows, manufactuers are quite close to limit, most clio's are bordering on 70% as standard!!!!

172 cup
ive got my back 3 done but i think the rear is a bit lighter than the side 1s, im thinking about doing fronts but im also unsure how dark to get them.