ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tints

Clio
I wanna get my windows done...i live near bath but dont mind driving around a bit...how much should i be paying?

Thanxs Dom

Iceburg 172FF
I paid £240 on my old car for all windows apart from windscreen. Lifetime guarantee on the tints too, left the car with them over night and the result was brilliant. I would never do them again though.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
£150 for all five, with lifetime guarantee any more is taking the piss. Never had problem with police in 2 years with them, had a few run ins with the police as well and the never batted an eyelid at the tints.

Iceburg 172FF
Was also thinking of having mine done.....
Why would you not get it done again????

Apart from looking like a chav mobile because they were so dark there is the police that will do ya. But in 2 years of having them only got 1 £30 fine and was told to take em off. But they can make you take them off on the side of the road if they are in a bad mood lol. Just dont go too dark on the front like someone said and they would be fine.