ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tints

Stagecoach Ticket
You get what you pay for mate make sure its done properly though theres nothing worse than badley tinted windows with bubbles or lines id set aside £200-£250. Ive heard alot of good things about "Mirage Tints" Sandwich S/E Kent but will be very hard for you to get down here iam sure there is one more local to you. But use a big outlet that you can go back to if the job is not right.

Mk2 Clio
yea thanks mate, im a student so max will pay is £150, but will def make sure i can see there work 1st and speak to customers that have used them

clio 172 cup
I had my vtr done at Sol Ace Windows when they were based in Iver. Now they are in Chalfont St Peter. Cost 280 sheets!! Did do a fantastic job though and guaranteed for life.

Stagecoach Ticket
If youve only got £150 notes your best of just getting the rear 3 done but well and properly than all 5 by a lesser tinter. or if your still set on all 5 maybe use a small workshop or 1 man band that has a good rep?

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Dont risk it mate unless you are very sure.. just pay alil more and have a peace of mind that its gonna be fine..

Megane 225+
Do not underestimate how tricky the rear window is.

pay for experience - go for a guaranteed job

Mk2 Clio
i want dark smoke on rear and on front as dark as can go legally which i know is very little

i found a small place in london that £110 for all with a lifetime gauurente
dosnt sound very professional though

i just want a job that looks good that will last 4 around 2 years, as by that time will of put windows back standard and sold the car

Stagecoach Ticket
Do not underestimate how tricky the rear window is.

pay for experience - go for a guaranteed job

Very true.

And as for returning the windows to standard after a 2 year bond period it will be very tough and alot of scraping and scrubbing.

Clio6-1.gif

RB 182 Cup
Shades in rettendon essex does them for £25 a window. Ask for terry, all done properly and pro and look the nuts. This includes any tint they have

fabia vrs
Shades in rettendon essex does them for £25 a window. Ask for terry, all done properly and pro and look the nuts. This includes any tint they have

A lot of my mate's use him and i will get mine done by him when ive got a bit of spare cash laying around ! ;)