ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows make cracking noise..

Anybody elses valver windows do this, i can see why the little plastic thing at the back of the window is popping out of the runner right at the bottom.... they still work perfect just the noise bugs me..... any suggestions.......

Are you talking about front windows or rear-push window? My front elecy windows crack on their way up, a real pain!

front windows, yeah that cracking noise!! sounds like the glass is gonna break or someit!!!!!!!!!!!! watch as the go up or down, right at the bottom there are this funny little clips, they pop out....!

Willy2

Mine does the same on the drivers side how do i sort this is is really annoying, also if you half pull down the window it sounds like the window is creaking as the wind hits it. how can i fix this as i am taking off the doorcards soon.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

sOUNDS LIKE IT MAY HAVE COME UP THE RUNNER IT SITS IN !!

They only have to have come up a little out of the runner and they creak like mad !!

Just have the door card off and check its sitting in the bottom of the runner securely !!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Mine creaks too on drivers side. Im gonna try and sort this out with some WD40 at the weekend when i try and fix my slow passenger electric window aswell. Pain.

Mine too, and I get the little black clip on thingy showing itself in the top right corner of the window every now and then.