ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows vista and memory card reader

a burnt one
It used to be the case that when i inserted a memory card into one of the slots on my pc the window would automatically come up saying 'import pictures'.

Now it doesnt and its annoying me, i have to open up the removable disc drive and copy the pictures myself.

How do i reset it so the wee window pops up, i think the missus has checked one of the boxes so that i no longer get the option of what i want to do.

I think its default programs and settings under control panel.

It has a list of programs and stuff which you can select options for. I think removable memory is on there, just change the drop down box to Ask me!

Better than yours. C*nt.
I think its default programs and settings under control panel.

It has a list of programs and stuff which you can select options for. I think removable memory is on there, just change the drop down box to Ask me!

Default Programs > Change AutoPlay Settings

If you can't find the one just click 'Reset all to default'

a burnt one
Cheers guys, i found the settings and changed them, it didnt work, i reckon my memory card reader is kaput.

Bloody dell pc's