ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windows xp home

i need to buy a copy of windows xp. where is the cheapest place to buy. and does anyone know what the difference is between oem version and retail version.

cheers.

Monaro VXR
OEM just means you have to buy it with a main hardware component such as motherboard or processor. Software is the same though.

And vista hmmm. It'll be buggy slow and a piece of crap for at least a year. Just like XP was. Wait just like XP still is!

Caramel said:
you might as well wait for microsoft vista
I wouldn't bother waiting tbh, comes out end of November time and doesn't have any amazingly great features on it, that you can't get now.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
wozzaa said:
OEM just means you have to buy it with a main hardware component such as motherboard or processor. Software is the same though.

And vista hmmm. It'll be buggy slow and a piece of crap for at least a year. Just like XP was. Wait just like XP still is!

i bought my XP Professional OEM with a £5 mouse. Scan.co.uk classed it as a main hardware component!!? ok!