ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen Scratches and Chips

Is there any way to get rid of scratches on your windscreen ? My wipers went across the screen and decided to leave a nice round scratch on my screen and in the sunlight it is seriously doing my head in ! Any advice ?

howd the wipers do that? I thought that had happened to mine once but it was just a mark. Id either get it repaired/replaced by RAC autowindscreens or at least improve things by cleaning the inside and outside. I use a full bucket of water with a few drops of fairy liquid and give the windows a wipe with shammy, then dry off.

Cheers guys, I got a stone chip in the middle of the screen from Brands Hatch too so it may be worth getting it repaired at the same time, I will check with my insurance to see if it will affect premiums, hope not.