ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Were AutoGlass unable to quote ?

Do you have glass cover on your policy ?

Is Google broken ?!

From experience, they're anywhere from £200-500 depending who is quoting.

Iceberg 172
Were AutoGlass unable to quote ?

Do you have glass cover on your policy ?

Is Google broken ?!

From experience, they're anywhere from £200-500 depending who is quoting.

Since this is a HELP forum I thought I'll ask fellow clio owners for some IDEA before I find out costs of company's so I know what sort of price to look out for so I don't get ripped off! Some people on this site!

Clio 197 RB
Go through insurance. I recently did it. Cost me my £75 excess and didn't affect my no claims.
You'd be a fool to pay £200. Lol

Clio 2, 1.2 16V
Don't claim it on your insurance. The current insurer may not view it as a claim but your next insurer might, so be careful when you put in a windscreen cover claim, even if its free and doesn't effect your no-claims bonus with your current insurer.

Iceberg 172
Don't claim it on your insurance. The current insurer may not view it as a claim but your next insurer might, so be careful when you put in a windscreen cover claim, even if its free and doesn't effect your no-claims bonus with your current insurer.

Yeh that's what I thought and for the sake of 200 quid iv just had it done