ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wing Mirros Whislting!!!!

Titanium Clio 182

How can i stop my wing mirrors from whisltling? Its where the gap is which enables the mirrors to fold in, when i put my hand in front of the gap it stops whistling.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

No idea, but I get it too.

Although it comes and goes, so no known reason what speed causes it.

R26

YEp, I have the same problem. I think if you go along to your dealer and tell them to fix it or youll knock fk out of him might help. But all joking aside there is already a topic in the forum about this and some things that can help clear it up. Havent tried any myself cos I still consider option 1 quite attractive. Plus Ill do him again if he doesnt fix my rattling air blower for the windscreen. :mad:

CLIO

had the same problem,took it to renault and they sorted it threw warrenty,they have to take the drivers mirror off and reposition them

My 182 has just been in for the mirror whistling and Renault fit me a new full mirror assembly and the problem is still there . I am going to put some sticky back black foam in between the gap to see if it cures it . Will let you know if it works ....