ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter 20/21 dirty car thread.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, we've done it every other year so here's my contribution.

0FF8D679-8BEC-4CCF-A1C7-DBCCA3E3629D.jpeg

Been loving cleaning my lights and plate every other day....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My cars never seem to get dirty??
My van has done nearly 800 minging welsh miles so far this week and it’s not even remotely dirty.
It’s not fair, I want a dirty car.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Wife's was shocking last week so cleaned it for her my 2 don't get that dirty

Attachments

• DSC_3239.JPG
    DSC_3239.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC_3241.JPG
    DSC_3241.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 109
My cars never seem to get dirty??
My van has done nearly 800 minging welsh miles so far this week and it’s not even remotely dirty.
It’s not fair, I want a dirty car.

I drove over 200 miles across Wales and Herefordshire on Sunday. The roads were minging but somehow my car is stil fairly clean?! lol

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I drove over 200 miles across Wales and Herefordshire on Sunday. The roads were minging but somehow my car is stil fairly clean?! lol

My Leon is the same too! Not washed it for a couple of months and it's not too bad 😂

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Haven’t washed my car for over a year and it doesn’t look bad enough to take a picture ☹️ Disappointed.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Where the f**k are you all driving? I’ve had my car 3 and a half years and it’s been washed twice. Once 2 years ago and once last summer and it still looks cleaner than half the posts here 😂 although it is grey, so probably gets away with it a bit easier then a white/black car

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I think it’s the salty motorways. I haven’t been down any muddy back roads etc, just motorway to and from work.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is looking a bit of a state at the minute only washed it about 3 weeks ago but using back roads to work it only needs to rain once and it's filthy again.

20210107_143359.jpg