ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

winter clean....after being very dirty

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
well after mine and toms mini meet in cheddar gorge yesturday ( http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101013&page=1&pp=20 ) i decided she needed a wash....but then i thought i might aswell give her a wax to.... here she is in all her shiney glory....

100_1692.gif

100_1693.gif

100_1694.gif

100_1697.gif

100_1698.gif

well she was shiney...in between me typing the top bit and putting the images in...it has rained..lol

MKIII 138
blink172 said:
Perfect. Not a sausage wrong with that car mate!

perfect car, and in true cliosport tradition every perfect car will get smashed into, kicked in by chav`s, or stolen its almost a rule

looks good (you know what I think about the wheels though;) ) it looks like your front fogs are corroded though? the passenger one especially.
all in all, a mint car !

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
looks nice mate!

How come i can never get my car that shiny?!

Looks like i may have to get some cleaning tips when i finaly meet up with you! lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic - especially with the dark wheels... :approve:

Good to see another use of flaps (oo-er) as well. They really finish the arches off...

D.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers peeps...
cat171 - i know i need new fogs but i am gonna wait as i am saving pics for something else...
am still not happy with how clean it is tom could do with a bit more work...am happy to do peoples cars...but would want paying.....lol

darren - flaps rule man....they are brilliant in the wet and dirt etc...but they'll be coming off for summer again

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
not to bad a job..has quite a few swirl marks which i have to sort out.....

na decided to not put tyre dressing on as it wouldn't show that much in this weather anyway
i usually use turtle wax tyre gel though