ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Mode: Engaged.

Anyone else? Or is it just me?
i think I need to wash it, but then walk outside for a few before I b**ch out back indoors due to the cold.

null_zps23487507.jpg

null_zpsdda775ad.jpg

null_zpsc901a34c.jpg

Arctic 182
It might need just a little clean lol. I braved mine on Wednesday, luckily no rain. Started off with thermals & hat on but as I got into it I wasn't cold at all! That was before the temp dropped a bit though..

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
mine wont get washed till the spring now, I cba to do it and no way are the local 'best hand job in derbyshire' jetwash shack getting there mitts on it with the amount of road grime and salt to swirl into my paintwork!lol!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Same problem and it will only get worse over the winter. When its clean it will soon be dirty again anyway by the time you have drove 1 mile.

Many.
Thats not even that bad, Mine is getting to the point I've forgotten what colour it is.

Not washing it until it gets resprayed next year.

My car was in a similar state this morning but decided to give it a wash today. Started in a jumper and coat and ended up just doing it in a tshirt! I'm sure it'll be just as mucky again once I've driven it tomorrow though :(

2004 1.5 DCi 100
Mine's as filthy as yours! Going to clean it tomorrow as the forecast is good. Be just as dirty again by Tuesday, though. Just can't keep it clean this time of year :mad:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Mines worse too.. hate salty roads but id rather have safe roads then icey roads tbh!

Get some decent wax on now and itll be reet through winter!