ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper Blades...

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
my wiper blades have just about had it, the ones i have at the moment are the OEM ones,

ive heard of the flat blades before and heard mixed opinions about them, also the bosch ones but are there different types of bosch ones or other blades that i could get?

BMW E92/Audi S3
FLAT BLADES
They are great for cleaning your windscreen lol..
Not to everyones taste in looks but i like em

Storm Grey 200
They look great, and work even better. But mine (duno if its the same with everyones) dont make proper contact right at the tip on the drivers side, doesnt matter though.

I went for normal Bosch ones (non flat) I got the super plus ones. I'm not that keen on the flat ones (hate the look of them)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
They look great, and work even better. But mine (duno if its the same with everyones) dont make proper contact right at the tip on the drivers side, doesnt matter though.

I think they all miss a little right on the very ends. Mine have been on 14 months now and only now do they need changing.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Basically, if you like the look, get it. If you dont, then dont. But the performance is VERY good and theyre durable

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
so the flat ones are prefered then??

anyone got a link where to get them from?

cheers

Clio Sport 182

yep mine are the same just as it comes back to rest it dont keep on the screen !!!