ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiper is coming off windscree.

clio 182
when i have the wipers on the left windscreen wiper comes off the windscreen alltogether the wiper has scratched the door piller really bad, iv try'd moving the wiper down from screw (so that the wiper wouldnt go back so far) but no joy it still goes way off the side of the windscreen any ideas???? thanks

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yeh make sure its the right wiper blade.
if not what i would reccomend is at the bottom of the arm there is a little cover with a nut underneath it. undo this slightly and push the wiper down closer to the bottom of the windscreen. then do up the nut again and see if that cures it

clio 182
the wipers are the same ones that were on the car when i bought it, il buy new ones tomorrow and try,...

alex iv tryed the nut thing already but it didnt work,

cheers both

Digging up an old topic, but did this ever got sorted? as mine seem to have the same problem. The wiper spindle on the passenger side has a lot of slack (with the nut tight) so it appears the whole arm is loose and will move 5" on the screen. The driver's wiper arm is solid with no play.