ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper puller... Wiper arms stuck

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
After struggling to get wiper arms off for 3 hours bought a wiper puller for 15 quid took me less than a minute to get both wiper arms off I defo recommend using one of these.

This subject has prob been done to death but getting one saves a lot of frustration and the chance of a cracked windscreen also Renault FU for not making a tiny flap for access to washer motors..

Focus RS + S3
I know the feeling. Swapped a washer motor on the 182 last weekend, after pulling and pulling i was afraid the screen was going to give even after trying the two spanner and nut trick

Local halfords didnt have one, got one from the other halfords 20 mins away

Wipers were off in less than 30 seconds
Good tool to have for the sake of a tenner, plus could be used for stubborn balljoints inthe future

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Which type of puller did you get? There's a couple of different ones on eBay, one looked like a bigger every version of a crank puller I have for my bike (only a few quiz) and one that looks like it's from the War of the Worlds film which is a few quid more

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
This one was 15 quid for auto store but get it for a tenner on eBay prob

Attachments

• 41KqF21F6-L._SY300_.jpg
    41KqF21F6-L._SY300_.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 67