ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiper sensor?

clio 172
hi ive posted in the clio discusion but think my post should be in here.

ive just got my ph2 172 and not knowing they have auto wipers didnt look for a sensor.

as it turns out i dont have one where can i get this from? i think its had a replacement screen at some point.

and im sure this is causing my serv light to be on?

thanks
walshy

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Don't think the 172 came with auto wipers until the 182 came out the sensor is all part of your rear view mirror assembly. Does it have that thin square in the bottom middle of the screen if not then your windscreen has been replaced at some point.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Isn't the rain sensor and light sensor in the same place, behind the rear-view mirror?

clio 172
ive removed the interior light thing and there is two connectors not plugged in i think one is the climate one and i have no intermittant wipers so i pressume i should have a rain sensor but it is missing?

should i have auto lights too?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Don't think the 172 came with auto wipers until the 182 came out the sensor is all part of your rear view mirror assembly. Does it have that thin square in the bottom middle of the screen if not then your windscreen has been replaced at some point.

Of course the PH2 172 came with auto wipers .

Do a search for gel pack walshyclio , if you've had a replacement windscreen then it might not have the gel pack . See the pic .The gel pack looks like a few blobs of clear silicone sealant .

gelpack.jpg

clio 172
i dont have the gel pack thing but i know i should have auto wipers and lights.

do i need a new screen with the gel pack in or can i buy the gel pack?

thanks