ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clip in Lincolnshire?

Porsche 911 C2
I’m hoping someone may be able to help or point me in the right direction.

I’ve got a 182 which a previous owner has fitted a new windscreen and done away with the rain sensor.

I’ve got the serv light showing, because of this. Looking for somewhere / someone with clip to tell my car it doesn’t have a rain sensor anymore and hopefully turn the light out / make the wipers work at times intermittent as a result?

I’m near Grantham in Lincolnshire 🤞

Thanks

Tom

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
New owner? I'll keep on the look out for you, LY is hard to miss, I'm also close to Grantham.
I've got an RS tuner, but don't think it can code out the rain sensor, Mick at Diamond motors in Long Eaton might be worth a bell, see if it's something he can do?

Porsche 911 C2
Yes, I’ve had it for about a month now and been sorting out various problems. Just sold my supercharged MX5 and fancied a 182 for a change. Loving it so far 👍

I’ll have a word with Diamond Motors if I can find anyone closer, I’ve heard nothing but great things about Mick so I’m sure it would be well worth a trip.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, I’ve had it for about a month now and been sorting out various problems. Just sold my supercharged MX5 and fancied a 182 for a change. Loving it so far 👍

I’ll have a word with Diamond Motors if I can find anyone closer, I’ve heard nothing but great things about Mick so I’m sure it would be well worth a trip.
I won't ask you to be too specific, I'm just excited to know there's a nice 182 about to look out for, but give me a clue, what direction from Grantham? I'm in a little village south of.

Porsche 911 C2
No problem being Specific, I live in Aisby if you’ve heard of it 👍

Here is the car
IMG_4343.jpeg

Porsche 911 C2
Just a bump to my own post. If anyone in the Lincolnshire area has Renault CAN clip I’m happy to travel and will bring beer / beer tokens 👍

Porsche 911 C2
IMG_4551.jpeg

Successful trip to Diamond Motors, Mick easily changed the configuration for the car so it now has fully working timed intermittent wipers. Highly recommended 👍