ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Security (Belkin(

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Right, i've just sorted my mates wireless router to have a security WEP key added to it.

I've successfully done it.... so when someone wants to use that connection they will have to enter the 10 digit WEP key.

However.... on the main computer, where the router is connected to doesnt' seem to get any internet connection..

Why is this? what have i done wrong?

vers le haut doigt milieu
Go to the Router GUI and make sure the Mac address has been authorised, a long as the main computer isnt rejecting the wep key then that should be the reason.

You could try unplugging the router for a minute/resetting it with the little button on the back. I'd just get something other then Belkin as I had nothing but trouble with all my stuff from them, as soon as I changed everything worked perfectly!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Right got a new problem now, i can't enter the GUI now as its 'currenty being adminstrated by 192.168.2.4 :S:S:S

Don't knw which computer this is!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
192.168.2.4 is the THIRD machine you registered/connected to the router.