ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring Diagrams?

MK2 Clio
Has anyone got a file of high quality wiring diagrams for Clio's as haynes is less than desirable

It depends are you soley looking for a specific diagrams or all diagrams? Which Clio do you have ph1 or 2? What year and do on? Renault diolagys can give them you (I have a copy) if you have that info then I may be able to help out

Nick

MK2 Clio
It depends are you soley looking for a specific diagrams or all diagrams? Which Clio do you have ph1 or 2? What year and do on? Renault diolagys can give them you (I have a copy) if you have that info then I may be able to help out

Nick

I am after the engine wiring diagrams... My car is a ph2 1.2 8v (I believe the code is BD0F) or B*0F... What version of dialogys are you using?

After having a good browse about on Renault Diolagys (2009) it doesn't seem to have a wiring diagram for the engine harness just little bits like lights, windscreen wipers, relays, rear screen, dash and instruments and stuff :/

Nick

MK2 Clio
See Attached its a copy of the Renault Diolagy's electrical manual for well all things electrical in the car. It gives you connectors and the pin numbers and what the pins do. This is for D7F Engine which is what Diolagys is telling me you have

Nick

View attachment 68253
Ahh thanks Nick, - what version of diolagys are you using?