ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiring sub

clio 1.4 sport
Hi just wonderd if anybody could tell me where best to run the wires when wiring my sub.

Ive got a mk2 clio 1.4 sport and going to wire it up tonight i was just wondering if any1 has ever wired the mk2 clio up and if you have any good routes.

Thanks

330i. E30 Touring.
Should be a doddle. I've never personally done it. But I know the inside of mine is almost all plastic down either side. Finding the gromit to the engine bay is probably the trickiest part.

clio 1.4 sport
I wired my last one in my 106 quiksilver and just couldnt find a way of getting the wires hidden when coming from the bottom of the door plastic up to the seats if that makes sense and everybody always used to comment it and say i guess you wired it yourself lol.

Mk4 .:R32
pain in the arse. I would suggest doing it when it's light. Unless you're doing it in a garage?

When you run the wires down the car (from the hu to the boot) don't put them all together, if you do you will get interference.

right mate, i done all mine myself, what you need to do is locate the grommit behind the glove box for the bonnet catch, get a metal coat hanger and push a hole through it, tape the wire to the other end and feed it through,
that's the hard part.
rest is a doddle, just run it under the plastic along the door and along the inside of where the rear speaker sits on the backseat then out the end at the boot.
don't run you're rca leads with the power cable, do the same for the other side or you get interferance.

clio 1.4 sport
right welll im doing it in the garage tonight so theres plenty of light not sure about space tho will have chuck a few things out! lol so will take my laptop in the garage with me and hopefully if i get stuck just post up quick asking for help lol

Should be ok tho!

Thanks for the information ill get back!

clio 1.4 sport
Just thought i would let you all know that i wired my sub and can see no wires watsoever apart from the one coming from the battery down the door which im not botherd about works fine and first time so im happy get my insurance on thursday :d

thanks for your help