ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wolfrace alloys

02CLIO 1.5 DCI DYNAMIQUE
i want to put 16" wolfrace alloys on my clio 1.5 dci.. im finding it hard to find these as wolfrace dont seem to make many 16" my car isn't lowered yet but if i get it lowered would it be hard to fit 17"s on it as i want these but scared theyre going to be to big? shall i stick with 16"s.?

1 Series Coupe
Keep with the standard alloys if you have them? If you really want to change them, a nice set of 172 16" alloys will go nicely...

Civic Type -R FN2
or you can be diffrent and get what you want?

17s will fit fine mate and you can lower it 60mm with no problems as long as you get the right offset. You need an offset of Et38

02CLIO 1.5 DCI DYNAMIQUE
i want to get alloys for around the £300-£400 range. 16 inch and and an offset of et38 (as was recommended (Y)). i like multi spoke and ones that are quite dark/black. any suggestions anyone?

02CLIO 1.5 DCI DYNAMIQUE
yeh theyre nice but i cant find any wolfrace alloys in 16s so i think im going to maybe look at some others :(