ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woman less of an insurance risk?

clio 172
was parked up in a supermarket car park today, my mate pulled up next to me and we were talking a huge volvo 4x4 pulls up opposite my car and nearly hits it. she then calmly gets out ignorant to the fact her car is within a cm of hitting mine.

couldn't believe it :eek:

IMG_0029.jpg

White clique
Yes, i'd call that great skills myself! Its always a bit different when they do that to you in traffic from behind as you think you are going to get shunted.

Surely if she had hit you, you'd have given her a break so that the poor girl didn't lose her no claims? Oh sorry, your car is a Clio. Burn her!

Stagecoach Ticket
i would of made a claim of the whiplash i surely would of substained had she hit me in her tank not suitable for tesco/road use.

S4 Avant
So did you say anything to the lady driver, or did you wait till she left, take pictures and post them on the internet? Just a quiet word would have sufficed I think.

Astra Twintop
If your going to moan about parking do one of two things.

1) Park in a corner away from everyone else.

2) Walk!!

clio 182 black /gold
Makes a change. The woman next door to can not park her KA at all. She will take the space of two car whilst parking near her house.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Calm Senior.

Look how far the Clio is BEHIND the line.

The Ovlov is a big car, mebbe it doesnt fit in a space?

Not my or anyone elses problem. Doesnt matter if clio is behind the line as long as its INSIDE the space, which hers isnt. Same thing people parking over the line not giving you room to open your door

E87 118d M Sport
off the subject slightly, but notice how cars continue to get bigger, but car parking spaces and garages dont.

Do what i do - park in the corner well out of the way!! (Even then some times a c**k comes and parks next to you....)

MCS R56
Dry your eyes. The fact that you photographed this non-event and took the effort to upload it to the web means you clearly have issues or no friends.

Hope your car has recovered though - must have been a concern for a while. Cars that park in close proximity to other cars are always a concern.

I totally understand, this happened to me but he actually hit my car first then parked 1cm away from it, he got out started laughing, i was in work couldnt do anything,when i finished work out came the greeny and a set of keys ! Some people dont have respect for other peoples cars especially here in spain and ive lost count how many times other car doors have chipped my paintwork, i purposely take two spaces up now so no c**k can touch my car.

I totally understand, this happened to me but he actually hit my car first then parked 1cm away from it, he got out started laughing, i was in work couldnt do anything,when i finished work out came the greeny and a set of keys ! Some people dont have respect for other peoples cars especially here in spain and ive lost count how many times other car doors have chipped my paintwork, i purposely take two spaces up now so no c**k can touch my car.

you keyed his car?

Listerine & Poledo
in this instance, it appears the Volvo driver is imposing their autority over the cheap french thing
which is fair enough, what do you want, a 4-metre exclusion zone?

F56 MINI Cooper S
So what if some artic driver parks his 44tonner millimeters from a 80k cayenne is he imposing his authority too?

MCS R56

If there were no spaces left and you'd taken up two, I'd box you in and you wouldn't be going anywhere until I moved.

Yes, car dents from people not taking care is a nightmare but there's not a lot you can do about it.

im on about bay parking you block me in you block road up, and i would only do it when theres loads of spaces!

MK2 Clio
You wanna drive into her mate head on then blame her;) car that big she wouldn't even have noticed your car