ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wont start

Renault Clio
Hi. Have a problem starting my Clio 2010 year model. When turning the key doesn't start only if i push the car can start while Rolling. Battery is good it just don't even spin starter. Checked all fuses all are good, tried to put cable from battery to starter and it spins and starts the car but not when trying to start whit ignition. Any idea what the problem might be?

PH2 172
Hi. Have a problem starting my Clio 2010 year model. When turning the key doesn't start only if i push the car can start while Rolling. Battery is good it just don't even spin starter. Checked all fuses all are good, tried to put cable from battery to starter and it spins and starts the car but not when trying to start whit ignition. Any idea what the problem might be?

One of the battery leads has failed, probably not even visually.

A friend had this on 2011 Mito this week