ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo! the annoying rattle has gone

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Ever since I fitted some new Infinity 552s in the front of my car, the left one has always rattled when the bass got a bit heavy. I tried Dynamatting the inside of the door and this made a bit of a difference but the noise was still there. Well today I got really p*ssed off with it so I decided to put some small pieces of dynamat on each side of the lobes that you screw through and its fixed it!!!!
i can now crank the bass up and wear a baseball cap on backwards without worrying about any rattles! lol

Rick

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Got them from Halfords for £60. You can get them mail order for around £55, but when you add on the postage and packaging youre prbably paying the same amount.
The rear speakers on mine are 4inch but i dont think this is the same for the new shape. I think the new ones have 5.25 inch speakers all round.

Rick