ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woops.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My iPhone won't turn on now. Stuck on the apple logo. Itunes won't pick it up either?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah done that, seems to be working. Much love CS x

Next question, if I wanted to use my orange sim in it? How would I go about it. The phone is about 2 years old now.

mg zr
Yeah done that, seems to be working. Much love CS x

Next question, if I wanted to use my orange sim in it? How would I go about it. The phone is about 2 years old now.

is it on o2 if so itll cost about £15 on a pay&go sim (<about a quid) u have to fill out a form on the o2 website 12 days later unlocked
or jailbreak if u not on the latest update if u on the older operating system use blackrain google jailbreak and that will give u some answers

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ok, I'm downloading 4.0 software right now. Will it just install? I'm currently on 3.1.3. I know apple would make me pay for it but I'm just downloading it straight from their server.

I just want os4 and for it to work with an orange sim. But obviously i can't activate it now? My old O2 sim is deactive.

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
thread hijack - i downloaded ios4.0.1 and tried restoring using itunes but it came up with an uknown error 3194, wtf is that all about?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I dunno, I'm currently trying to install some custom firmware and itunes has been sitting on "Preparing iPhone for Restore" for approximately 400 years.

f**king iPhones. I remember when you could unlock a phone by paying some indian guy a fiver.