ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WooWhoo it passed it mot

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mines in tomorrow.....passed with flying colours last year. Blatantly a bad omen for this year!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
mine failed today:

-Headlight alignment (new motor from renault needed)
-Rear reg plat illumination bulb not working
-Hazard lights button fooked

great, more money to spend :-(

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Seems as though Renault liked to have end of year pushes on their production lines by the looks of the amount of MOT's in December!

Mondeo TDCI 130
mine failed today:

surely you can adjust the headlight manually? usuallly an allen key!?
The number plate light holders them self usually corrode up, but there about £5, hazzard switch no problem also! thats common as shat!

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
yeah i double checked the lights and wiper etc before i took it in, also noticed washer pump wasnt squirting water onto the windscreen either. that was £18, Rear Wiper £5, New Sidelight Bulbs £4 Totalling at £27quid

Golf GTI PP Mk7
mine failed today:

surely you can adjust the headlight manually? usuallly an allen key!?
The number plate light holders them self usually corrode up, but there about £5, hazzard switch no problem also! thats common as shat!

garage said they cant, and tbh it wud be useful to have the motor on there, lol.

350Z Roadster+Oil Burner
Mine passed it's 1st MOT on Tuesday.

Couple of advisories (tyres, brake pads) nothing to worry about.

Also go excellent service from Sunwin Renault in Mansfield. Free metal Renault diamond keyring, and free extended breakdown cover from AA.

Think i'll be going there again.

80MPG BEEZA
i had mine 2 month ago and the tester said he was pleased to see a car in such good condition with good mods that didnt look like i'd crashed into halfords said everything was mint and then showed me his old porcshe which was also mint