ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

words fail me

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
Why, oh god why??

Save up your money and buy something decent instead of speding all that cash (and lets face it, it must have cost a hell of a lot) and buy something decent???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TDI tyre shreader
Saw this on passonford it is still making me giggle, it reminded of that london wideboy who rang the chap selling his car and kept going on about a turbo when it didnt have one.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who the hell bid £870 on that abortion??!!!! bloke cant spell either. The description looks like a 5 year old wrote it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 mk2
What a complete piece of s**t

F**k me would I love to go to work on that with a sledgehammer:D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That very nearly brought my dinner back up again...putrid, rancid, foul looking thing.

Did people make mod suggestions to him as a laugh, then keep pissing themselves behind his back whe he actually went through with it?

"Very sad to se it go" PMSL - I'd be ecstatic!

Bottom line - put some sparkly glitter on a turd...and it's still a turd, just a little but shiny.