ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***WORK DONE ON CAR***

its a shame to say that i have been less than satisfied with the work done on my car

the quality of the work itself is good but so many problems which include

-told me they cud finish it in 1 day, and cudnt

-painted the parts i told them not to so they have to take it off

-cut out the wrong design in the panel, same shape but not to my requirements

-told to come back for the 2nd day of work to find out they cudnt do it and sent me home (45 min journey) which they have knocked off the petrol for.

-painted sum parts without sanding down the part so it has come up a diff colour which they have to redo

its true wot they say, if u want something done do it urself...

i will post pics wen finally finished

had sum colour coding done, front splitter fitted, meshed and sum custom design in the bumper

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 06 December 2003

-painted sum parts without sanding down the part so it has come up a diff colour which they have to redo
not sanding down somthing wouldnt make it a different colour when its painted !!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

No, theyve had good reviews, and im thinking of getting my car done there... was just hoping it wasnt them, cause if it had of been, id have wanted to know about it.

mayb i wrote it wrong

it wasnt a smooth surface and i have platinum silver which is a pearl escent colour which apparently doesnt show up so well on a rough surface so people have told me:confused:

hey mate

im ok-u?

yea, i hope to b poping to safend soon as i aint bin for a while as in bmouth.

ill post pics. ive come to the end of the road for this car, im saving for my nxt now

clio 1.6 rxe-mainly so i can jus move the mods ova and do a tad more to it like skirts etc. its looking ok now but nxt car will luk mint

hows ur car?