ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Workshop Day (Please Help)

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
A while ago @massivewangers suggested a workshop day to help me out so I thought it was time I would ask the forum members to help if they can.
I am not going to bore you with a sob story but a lot has gone on in my life the last few years hence the dream of building the Twingo has always been way down on the list of priorities, you can tell if you look at the build thread.
I know there is lots of knowledgeable people that could probably help me out on the forum so this is a big please can you help me!
I can supply you with unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits of course.
For those who don't know I am building a Twingo 133 rally car.
There is a basic jobs list that needs doing in no particular order.

Fire extinguisher plumbed in.
Electric kill switch sorting.
Tank gaurd fitting.
Brake and fuel lines making and running inside car.
Service.
Front & rear brakes changed.

There is probably more but I can't think right now!

It's in a garage with light and power so it's not working outside so that's a bonus lol.

The car is in Bishop Auckland Co Durham.

If you have got this far reading and want to lend a hand just let me know and we can sort something out.

Thanks G
IMG_20191028_111925.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Might be a bit of a trek for me :ROFLMAO:

Really hope you can get some help though, really want to see this finished!

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Might be a bit of a trek for me :ROFLMAO:

Really hope you can get some help though, really want to see this finished!
Yeah a bit of a trek for you Jon!
It needs to be finished as Mull is all booked now lol it will be some debut for a fresh built car.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Cheers @Typhoon I am sure I will get it sorted! Well put it this way its doing a rally in October so it WILL be done.
@Rojer if your local and don't mind giving a hand that would be awesome. Tbh lots of it is just time consuming and a 2 man job.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Doesnt matter to me where you are I'm not that far from Typhoon. I'm always up to lend a hand if they need it. Nothing worse than a project car never finished.

Might be best doing it over a weekend or something.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Love the turbines on that!
Ah cheers. I would like some more but they are going for silly money!
Got another 4 sets of alloys but all different lol could realy do with selling my 3 other sets and getting some more turbines or selling the lot and getting some td Pro rallys like I had on the puma.