ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series 18th - 19th Silverstone

182 Trophy
Sweet sounds good! Unfortunatley I can't go in any form of Renault as it's not arrived yet lol but really looking forward to the weekend :D

Da

Less
I'm going Sunday, registered for infield parking a while back and booked my hotel tonight.

I will be travelling down Saturday afternoon :)

Ph 1 172
should be good looking forward to seeing the new renault f1 car last years on nearly blew my ears off. can you still get infield parking?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
tickets no longer available according to the Silverstone web site......to close to the date of the event is the reason given..

Yeah I've got like 3 spare if anyone needs one?

Not sure I'm going now as after being there for Trax it's a s**t venue for photos/spectating - everything is the other side of a bloody 8ft high metal fence
It was better at donnington!

Yeah I've got like 3 spare if anyone needs one?

Not sure I'm going now as after being there for Trax it's a s**t venue for photos/spectating - everything is the other side of a bloody 8ft high metal fence
It was better at donnington!

you'll be there ;)

i'll even let you have a free moan if you come...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Going down saturday morning and meeting Gray - getting on the pop nice and early.

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Gray is sorting us the camping IIRC. I've still got that fvcked splitter in the back of my car you were supposed to be having as well.

Evo 8 MR
I'm heading down for just the Saturday, what time do they start letting us in?

Also what's the issue with parking?

two brutal video's from today! (both crashes)

there was also a couple more big ones on the clio cup races, but yet to be uploaded by anyone (i don't have video's just photo's!)

Last edited by a moderator: