ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worried about leaving my car unlocked at FCS

172 cup
FLOL
You should have kept that to yourself tbh....now people will be trying all the cups parked up on the stand.....

CLOWN

DB.

BMW 440i
there'll be nothing to nick when ive taken steering wheel and ecu out

Might help myself to a gear knob insert! lol They go for good money for something so small! I won't forget the dash strips either ;)

Lol!

Can you not get the issue resolved between now and then?

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
i have more than one clio as some of you may know one of which has doesnt have any interior i.e nothing to nick

421 Cammed 172
I only need 1 screw out of the dash, will someone keep cover for me while I get it and then i'll cover for someone else?? lol

421 Cammed 172
You are generous!

The car should be fine unlocked though mate, way too many people around for anything to go.

But to be safe just take a rucksack and keep all the valuable stuff in there!

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
thats my plan the only things that are easily detatchable im gona take out and carry round and look like ive nicked them from someone else lol

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Just make sure you do all you can to make sure there isnt anything than can be walked off with, but to be fair shouldnt have said anything lol

02 Clio Extreme
I rememeber a car show couple of years ago.. think it was a bently, or something pretty expensive, got stripped during a show and was left up on bricks

(im sure that wont happen to you though)

Megane 225 F1
This may be a stupid question (and as its coming from me i think it is) but why arent you just locking your car?

None
I rememeber a car show couple of years ago.. think it was a bently, or something pretty expensive, got stripped during a show and was left up on bricks

I'm sure this also happened to someone's pride and joy impreza at somewhere like totb once when it was parked at the back of the parking area, that was left pretty bare too i think :(

You are generous!

The car should be fine unlocked though mate, way too many people around for anything to go.

You say that.. But would you pay any attention if you saw a guy walk up to a car, open the door, reach in for a phone/wallet, shut the door and walk off?

They won't be in black and white stripes with a swag bag! Lol.

Megane 225 F1
You say that.. But would you pay any attention if you saw a guy walk up to a car, open the door, reach in for a phone/wallet, shut the door and walk off?

They won't be in black and white stripes with a swag bag! Lol.

s**t!!! I just bought my outfit. Didn't keep the receipt either.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Its all fun and games still someone steels his brake lines.....

but then that could happen to any of us.....:eek:

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172

(im sure that wont happen to you though)

Was a subaru impreza a couple of years back at trax IIRC.