ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WORST.CLIO.EVER!!!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 2, 1.2 16V
I like it, it looks nice, only thing i'd change are the wheels, don't like the green and red combo.

Shame it was a 1.2, might have been a nicely modded track car if it was something with a bit more power.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  renault clio 172
In a strange sort of way I like it, I'd change the wheels, shames it's a 1.2 though shows some imagination and that he hasn't been a sheep!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
someone get Spinksy in here, he's about to blow his load all over whatever screen he uses.

Ghm

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ When I first saw that picture, the multi storey garage thing popped right into my head, good film! Fast and the Furious 6 is being filmed in Glasgow at the moment, not sure if making yet another film is a good thing or not.

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make a nice little track slut if you stripped the interior out lol and slap something outrageous under the bonnet lol :D
Not something i would want to be using on the road

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
C'mon, are people REALLY being serious?? It's a total eye sore, it looks like a nose bleed, the only good thing about dropping a decent motor into this is that it'll be in eye sight for a little less time..

Its foul, talc has more taste...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
C'mon, are people REALLY being serious?? It's a total eye sore, it looks like a nose bleed, the only good thing about dropping a decent motor into this is that it'll be in eye sight for a little less time..

Its foul, talc has more taste...

+1, absolute shite.