ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth a Punt?

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
If I had the cash and it looks as good as it seems to be, I'd take it without a second thought.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
That looks good from the pics and the price is decent for sure! Only 60k as well AND its had its cambelt done *shock*

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looked scruffy and when I saw the paint or lack of on the n/s/f wing I thanked them and off I went.

easy fix lol, u cud prob knock em down to bout 2k if u tried and tht spare change could pay to fix it up,

id have it if i cud afford >.<

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2.5k for a ph1???
even if it is a rare colour i would rather save the grand and buy a normal colour ph1 or save another £500ish and get a ph2

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
am i missing something, it's on an S plate????
Also the plate has 666 within it (is this a sign) lol

otherwise it seems good for a SY with 60k on the clock.

also

2.5k for a ph1???

do you think thats alot?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i paid £1.5k for mine with 80k on the clock in silver so compared and loads of other ive seen yes!
but if you want a rare colour then its worth whatever your willing to pay i spose...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
am i missing something, it's on an S plate????
Also the plate has 666 within it (is this a sign) lol

Its a private reg mate.

Although 666 always freaks me out on reg plates. If they think the cars the devil, they usually drive it like it!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  320d
I'd definately of bought that when I was looking for one. Love Sunflower, colour wasn't that high on my list of priorities when buying a 9 year old French car though. However this one has service history etc which was my main priority so its all win.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Do dealers sell "bargains"? Could be Cat D as it does seem cheap for a sunflower. I sold my Titanium PH1 for 2800 a month ago with 60k on it but only had one month tax and needed the belts doing mid next year. A week later the guy who bought it off me sold it on for 3500!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Monaco 53/468
I know its a known fault etc but fook me look at the state of the steering wheel! shouldn't be that bad at 60k should it?

My 02 plates on 56k and the wheel is near enough mint