ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worth an import???

Turbos.
Nice, but it still isn't an EK9, so no.

Why can't people mod cars like that over here? Putting Rotas on is about the limit of their imagination!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That's had a lot of overnight parts from japan lol actually really nice just the wrong honda imo

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its a nice honda.

But not a special one.Dont get me wrong its nice but its just missing the pedigree if you know what i mean...

Very nice car but as Rob says it's not an EK9 which for starters means the shell isnt seam welded. There's also the fact he's taking a pile of parts off which you'd need to spend cash on replacing.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wow stunning, makes a change from 18's and bodykits

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Erm - not liking that at all. But the neat 'I want to be driving a truck today' steering wheel attachment is quite unique. ;)

Looks like you'd so much as place a bag of crisps on the drivers seat and all the tyres would be rubbing. I've never really 'got' the ultra-low look - seems far more hassle than its worth to deal with.

D.

Very nice car but as Rob says it's not an EK9 which for starters means the shell isnt seam welded. There's also the fact he's taking a pile of parts off which you'd need to spend cash on replacing.
Yep shame tbh. I can't believe how bits listed you don't get with it :( It does look the t*ts though !