ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wot i should do

I really want a clio but dont know whether to get a new one or get a williams?

Has any one got any tips for me?:oops:

can of worms youve opened there Bex. I would get a newer one, hence why I drive a X reg, personal preference really. If you want mine, make an offer over 7.5k!!!

Welcome to the club by the way, you do know you have to send in some pictures of yourself? ;)

[Edited by badinvincible on 14 October 2004 at 1:55pm]

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Who says its a she?

Williams, wont depreciate as much as a newer Clio, providing of course you dont smash it to peices or do 50,000,000 miles a year.

Prestige too!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Williams!!! Hey bex I knew that would happen^^^(pic request within 2 mins!!)

hiya i dont have any pics on my computer at the mo sorry.

I really want a new one but you cant beat a williams its a classic old skool car!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 14 October 2004
Who says its a she?

Whos said mike (badinvin) cares whether its a she or not ?? ;)

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Brutal honesty is that theyre all likely to go wrong so doesnt really matter if its old or new!

At least the Williams has a personality and people know what it is!

You just got to be lucky when it comes to cars, as Matt said both go wrong and probably will being renault!

Welcome to the forums.

Id go for a new one, but thats just personal preference.

So you like fast cars? Do you like fast men aswell? ;)

que the usual male replies :D

At least your honest! iv driven Tucks williams but was on back roads and cant be too carefull round where we live.was pristine!

I was going to go to western super mare with Tucks on 31st but will have to go home b4 then so cant go now i live up at Gatwick now

Good!

Matt if you like jap cars this is my best mates website hope im aloud to post this sorry if im not www.japimportsuk.com

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Nothing at the moment but will be looking for a fuel computer or electronic boost controller in the near future.

Totally skint at the mo!

ok well if im not on here send a post to Tucks and hell give me the message paul has got one at the moment an electronic boost controller .

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Mike stop salivating over the poor girl!!

Saw the one on there for a bit more than I can currently afford.

Ill be looking for an Apexi SAFC II soon best price I seen so far is £230

PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!! PICS!!!!!

please