ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

would these fit?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
more than likely will, but it has 4 different tyres :s so you will probably have to change them or it will ride a little odd

MK3 GTI golf 16v
you need to find out what the fitments are on the alloys, they need to be 4x100 to fit your car. and when you get them if they do fit, ideally you will want the font 2 tyres to be identical and the rear 2 to be identical aswell

Clio 172
Cheers guys what a shame -.- the guy said its fine if i dont take it someone else has offered him abit more my search for wheels continue...

350z, Subaru Legacy
Cheers guys what a shame -.- the guy said its fine if i dont take it someone else has offered him abit more my search for wheels continue...

Advice for the future, find out what you need before you buy. This applies to most other aspects of life. lol :rasp: