ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you be shocked to realise - 9 weeks to go !!!

9 weeks to go (and a few days change). It has flown since we started posted saying 5 months to go.

Cliosport stand is swelling by the day and I don't think I am any magician to predict you will be putting on a dam good show.

Hot News

This year we are giving you a MASSIVE bit of tar/hardstand called the outer paddock, basically the same area as last year but we are donating most of that land you you guys so with the help of your club officials you will be able to put on an awesome display and less of the car park feel packed in like sardines.

Don't forget to mention CLIOSPORT when you buy your tickets and we wills end you a FREE commemorative graphic (only for clubs) and a CLISOPORT window pass.

book online now at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Don't also forget Cliosport have basically booked 80% of the ViP tickets sold so far. They are only £7.50 more than the basic and you get a £25 insurance voucher, some drinks and snacks.

Cheers
Mark

PS PM me enquiries or ask away, I get back to you as soon as I can.