ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So you think racing is too expensive, think again.

Clio 182
Yeah ... I guess so. I'm not sure if I have to get out the car when on a single driver ... I'll find out on the 16th May

Clio 182
I think you do (get out then get back in again) from what i remember reading in the SR (however this was over 2 years ago now). So dont fancy the Tricolore Trophy then?
Ummm well that is the question really ... Honestly I'd rather commit money to the mitchelin road series in a 197 and then use the car to race in other series like the MSV and Tricolore & 750club. I think the best combination is (for me personally) the road series and ad-hoc msv races ... The car (197) has the full potential to win in each series[emoji12]

Clio 182
Yes the 197 series does look good actually.
Oddly ... Only 7 cars were entered / raced at Rockingham on the 11th so not big numbers ... Also at £1800 entry fee it's a bit pricey !!!!
Nevertheless, at approx £9k for a race ready car I'd be happy with that ...

Clio 182
Well ... I made a boo boo. The clio cup race series is £1800 (old x85 cup racers) but cleverly listed as £1200+vat if registered before March.
The road series is £720+vat (£864)