ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you let your girlfriend drive yours?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Wife won't go near my track car, says it's an embarrassment :ROFLMAO:

So I'm safe. Won't even drive my Skoda.

Clio with a body kit
My partner drive my Clio back from the shops, once. From what I remember when she pulled onto a dual carriageway a little like yours pulling away after spinning out.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
done one track day with my wife, went out on sighting lap (i was driving) and she said "they're driving a bit fast aren't they I thought this was supposed to be a steady few laps".

That was the only time she went out on track 😂

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’d love my Mrs to passenger with me, even better if she’d drive it.
She won’t even come along to spectate so no chance of either sadly.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Of course, wife drives all my cars. She wanted to do her first trackday when we first got together and we took the Clio to Snett, she loved it.
She's happy enough pass lapping the Ring too, so no issues there.
I think if we could get my daughter in it, she'd be out in the Cayman all the time lol

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
The ex drove my current clio before I did also driven pretty much every other vehicle I’ve had. No issues with her driving it. She did have an Abarth at one point as well, decent wee driver.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
My mrs hates being a passenger in the Clio nevermind trying to drive it

She used to ask "why don't you let me drive your cars" but anytime I jumped out and went to let her have a go she never would :rolleyes:

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
My wife don't even get on the clio let alone drive it. She comes to the odd trackday but no matter how hard I try I can't get her into the car

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
My wife won’t even let me park the clio on the drive! If I pull it out of the garage I get ‘what is that piece of s**t doing out here’ I doubt she is going to want to drive it! That said she won’t drive at night or on motorways so it’s not a bad thing.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
It would be nice if even I could drive it let alone her! I'm not sure she could put more car park dings in it even if she tried, that said however parking at the nursery school she works at has turned our Tiguan into that Rover off Father Ted.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
Gonna say get rid of her

Unless she let's you shag her arse and then slap it in her gob afterwards

Well she knows how to ‘have fun in the woods’

032FDF21-D0EE-40F8-B9A3-412B16DFE8FB.jpeg

Last edited:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Remember years ago my mate let his then girlfriend take his STI V5 round Silverstone at trax she was going well until she span it off into the gravel right on the corner where we standing it was a complete mess!
Needed painting 🙁
He sold it not long after that.

2005 rs 182
Hell no had a 172 o2 plate brand new she cudnt find reverse stuck it wall got a 182 now and she stays a passenger never let her have the keys no no no