ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wowza!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not a fan of people making clio's look like the amazing V6, but jesus... i have to say this is 1 amazing job ... 5th down http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=v6&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=0&mileage=0&agerange=0&postcode=EH4+5LB&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH

Not a bad job at all, still dont agree with it, but does look like it, a lot (apart from sunroof lol).

Look at the very top 1 aswell "...stunning car..." i really dont think so, and its a 172... idiot. :dead:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Best job i have seen by miles.

Edit: Would be intresting to see with 18" O.Z. alloys from the V6 Mk II, and it being lowerd.

soon: 172 Cup
Chav Wagon's all of them, the only nice V6 kit i have seen on a clio is off X2C, the lambo orange one!

The kit is fitted properly and wheels spaced etc etc.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
mate - that clio is a complete heap

the guy goes to my uni and the bodywork is awfull

paint is crap and the parts dont match up - lots of gaps and holes

wheels look awfull and are lost in the massive arches not being lowered

terrible car

its from northern ireland by the way probably round belfast area

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
easy, easy im just saying that its a good attempt, compared to the other one's out there. Its still not right and i dont see any point in it, and i personally think the orange 'lambo' clio, its pretty sh*t aswell. Its ott.

Astra SRi T
its got a V6 badge on whens it a 1.2 , thats just gonna be embarrasing wen u get blown away by a 1.4 corsa at the traffic lights

wxmlad said:
its got a V6 badge on whens it a 1.2 , thats just gonna be embarrasing wen u get blown away by a 1.4 corsa at the traffic lights

no worse than the chavs on here with 2.0 badges on 1.2 / 1.4's

or sport badges on non renaultsport models.

liquidized RacingBlue 182
no worse than the chavs on here with 2.0 badges on 1.2 / 1.4's

or sport badges on non renaultsport models.

hahaha yeh there are to many of those goin around!

Megane 225 Cup
thats gotta be the best one of those ive seen.. he'll still look a loser when i mac past him in mine tho.. wont he ;)