ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wr53 weston-s-mare

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Saw white 172 with blue stripes anthracite turinis, cup 172 door badges and cliosport sticker on back window last night outside Hots.

Clio 197 F1R27
hello,

yer 172 cup in white in w-s-m that was me then.
had it re sprayed from blue fancied it in white !:D

Have you seen me new 197 f1 team in red yet !!!
With the renault sport carbon kit on it

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
vf 03 bzw??? ( i think) thats bad i dont know my reg without looking! had so many! lowered on pikey springs (not my doing) and thanks to someone i have no front splitter! will get it sorted! stands out as it hasnt had a clean in a while!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
yup was up there for a while on an off! seems to be my sunday ritual! saw another cup on a 53 reg too! wasnt really the weather for me to be havin fun! an i was with the mrs so it was sensible head! thought i seen that almera! odd choice on colour scheme tho lol! will be around most sundays! j

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
hairy muff each to their own! ah that makes sense then! its the only other one i frequently see kicking around! wouldnt mind seing that white one in all its glory either!

did you see the silver 172 aswell? dont know who that is but it looked pretty mean!

Yea the low one with the CAF trumpet in the grill?

Havent seen it before either but a girl who im quite close to(kelly with the Silver CTR with a cf bonnet) was parked up with him all night...

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
yeah thats the one! lookes ok like! dont really look for the ctr's as theres soooooo many around! hes got sa couple of lil stickers kicking around so wonder if its had anything done to it???

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i'd give it a good go too! just not in last nights conditions lol! aint ready to kill my cup yet! bit sketchy without any mod cons lol

if ya see us about next time give it the old flash i'll work out who it is then

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
its that bloody roundabout down to the main road thats the pain! get that wrong and its goodbye lol

ph2 172
a right, i saw two blue 172's sunday, think one was a cup in tescos and one i followed down the beach front before they turned off by the college

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a cup. Is that lee? Has he sold the tubby? Think i wanna see this white cup though! :)

FF 182 w/cup packs
hello,

yer 172 cup in white in w-s-m that was me then.
had it re sprayed from blue fancied it in white !:D

Have you seen me new 197 f1 team in red yet !!!
With the renault sport carbon kit on it

I saw you on Saturday on Baytree road, looks awesome, didn't think i would like it in red but it looks great.

I saw the white cup a few weeks ago at the Wolvershill Driving range, certainly a head turner too,

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I tried pm'ing him a while back but his inbox is full. Wouldnt mind that off him although last time he wanted silly money. Hmmm. My old hybrid was faster on one blast we had but he had "problems" apparently. lol. Still gotta be a fun car..

Any ideas how much he wants?

Clio 197 F1R27
Yer will get some pictures on.
spent 3 grand changing it over looks really good though but after 3 mounths i also bought a 197 f1 and put the carbon kit on witch looks really good too.

Might sell white clio to mate ( cant drive both ! )