ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WRITE-OFF?

HI ALL

Does this look like a write off?

Approx parts and labour?

02112009101.gif
02112009107.gif
02112009098.gif

Last edited:
  Iceberg Ph1
That is 100% mate tbh.. So much body damage there.. What happened? (obviously hit up the rear I know)

Iceberg Ph1
Gutting! People need to open there eyes! Well end of the day you wasn't at fault.. Hows the neck, back and shoulder? ;)

As its a non fault using a accident company who are doing mine and the person in fronts claim. Great service got a hire car yesterday, lawyers called arranged assessor for today, great communication and i dont have to involve my insurance.

Iceberg Ph1
I know some people see 'faking' unethical, but tbh who wouldn't, I stood to loose about 3k on a car I owned a few years back after I hit a lamp post after some idiot pulled out and sped off, My lower back was shot, even to this day I still have physio on it, Through the motor insurance bureau I would have received about 3k, I added a bad neck to the equation and ended up with just over 5k in my pocket!

In short, claim for everything lol