ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrong... seriously wrong...

Golf R
Lovely dealer special..... :dead:

DSC00888.gif

DSC00891.gif

DSC00890.gif

DSC00889.gif

Never above 25mpg
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good spot :D

Ask how much discount you'd get if they take the pink crap off...

1.2 Dynamique
Oh dear! I just spat my coffee over the monitor! That's vile, although it could be chavette-tastic........

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Is it just me or does the number plate shout lesbian?
did they paint the floor pink too?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Havent they prepped it yet, im supposted to be picking it up tomorrow!! ;)

1.2 Dynamique
that overfinch Range Rover lives near me (or at least one VERY like it and yes, it does look that bad in real life too), its his missus', he has a white one with blue wheels etc, which does actually look alright....honestly!

Family Bus
that overfinch Range Rover lives near me (or at least one VERY like it and yes, it does look that bad in real life too), its his missus', he has a white one with blue wheels etc, which does actually look alright....honestly!

Saw that a week ago on way to Knowsley Safari park. Tis Hideous lol!

Some football player owns it, it was in the paper the other day with a parking ticket on it, apparently a load of footballers are just parking their cars anywhere, so they are getting tickets on them.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ha Ha Ha Renault Watford... I saw this the otherday when i was there collecting my New badge and was going to Snap it with My phone but had left it in the car.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
funny that because if anyone else puts sh1t rims on and ghey stickers renault would swear blind that any sort of warrenty was voided............