ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WTF? Emails in sent items - not sent by me?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Its like one of those spam emails you get off people... although i didn't send them? HELP? How can people send emails as if they are from me :S

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Its the dodgy p**n sits you've been looking at.

(once again Luke, I'm sorry I can be no help)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No its Gmail. My password has both uppercase/lowercase and numbers.

I never type it into anything accept Gmail and i always check its not a phishing site.

confused :S

MX-5 Sport
A keypress tracker, you've accidentally typed it in somewhere else (clicked a link from MSN messenger or something), there are loads of possible reasons I'm afraid.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
FFS. I am on mac, anyone know anything that i can use to scan it to check its OK?

99fb9d14.gif

Thats what it looks like :( iv sent none of those btw

Audi TT
had similar in my hotmail sent items once. s**t myself to be honest! couldn't work out how so changed password and nothing since.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Its scary knowing what information people can get...

My credit card etc is linked up to my gmail account aswell :(

DCi
o right, i was just using your email to distribute my new icq number... if your credit card is linked im going on a spending spree :rasp:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thinking back though.. I used a PC on my holiday in tunisia to check my emails. Maybe it was that.

2000 Clio 172
I would suggest spyware or a virus but if your using a mac it kinda throws a spanner in the works, Unless you have access the account from someone elses computer that is infected?

2000 Clio 172
I would suggest spyware or a virus but if your using a mac it kinda throws a spanner in the works, Unless you have access the account from someone elses computer that is infected?

and now reading further down the posts I see this has already been worked out!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Its a possibility. Either way I have checked and cleared my mac for anything (didn't find anything lol). Will just use my own computer from now on.