ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WTF!? SERIOUSLY.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
BAD BITS

THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF, IS A SMALL CHIP ON THE BONNET THAT YOU CAN HARDLY TELL IS THERE.

^^^ Sooo wrong :dead:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
Yeah the bad bits being the chip made me laugh too. What must he have been thinking?

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
Ferrari? he just has the word Ferrari in there but not actually in name of anything.
£1600 has got to be a f**king joke. I would not give him £60 for it.
Why dont he sell all the s**t from inside it including all the speakers and them sell the alloys and anything else that might be worthy for some one. He'd get more than 1600 then part x it in for the goverments recycle thing.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Ferrari? he just has the word Ferrari in there but not actually in name of anything.
£1600 has got to be a f**king joke. I would not give him £60 for it.
Why dont he sell all the s**t from inside it including all the speakers and them sell the alloys and anything else that might be worthy for some one. He'd get more than 1600 then part x it in for the goverments recycle thing.

PMSL! i think the comma wasn't meant to be there. I think he means ferrari rear lights.