ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wtf??

black golf v6 4 motion
just cought a fooking 4 year ols kid trying to steal my headlight washers???
couldn't beleive what i was seeing

Yaris Hybrid
I assume he wasn't trying to steal them cos he wouldn't know what they are.

Where the hell was his mother or father? Were they watching him do it?

With all the weirdos around these days I can't believe people leave little on their own like that.

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
yeah i paid them to do it, so i can use them if i ever get my xenon units! lol! (that was a joke btw)

black golf v6 4 motion
lol at above he was twisting them and trying to pull them off no sign of parents may have been in shops as one parked at a row of shops

White16valver said:
I would have got him by the ear and shouted loudly "who's child is this?"

then of course you get done for assault... :rolleyes:

lol................better off nickin his shoes and av thrown over the roof .
that'll teach him :quiet:

Clio 172 mk2
Toypop said:

With all the weirdos around these days I can't believe people leave little on their own like that.

Sounds normal these days....people haven't got any respect these days.

Scirocco GT 210
Neil G said:
Sounds normal these days....people haven't got any respect these days.

Because punishing someone gets you put in prison these days.

Still, I would have kicked the little **** :D (Assuming he was a little **** and not some homeless orphan mistaking the washers for food, yummy, tasty food :approve:

Clio 172 mk2
It's the parents job to teach their kids what is right and what is wrong and messing about with other peoples property definately isn't good.:(

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Little buggers! Its just another situation of how the world is changing for the worse. Nobody cares about other peoples property.

Tyson.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
PMSL!!!

Little fcukers! i'd have gone mentally insane! the kids in/around my street know not to mess with my car, i caught one of them once trying to hide nails under my tyres, so i grabbed him and marched him over to his mum and dads house, and went beserk!! That was about 6 years ago, he's 15 now and bigger than me but he still won't look at me when i walk down the street!!

NONE
LOL LOL :rofl:

give him a slap and tell him to never go near your car again. if it was my car i woiuld have done worse but i have a shot temper :rolleyes:

si

clio 182 black /gold
Toypop said:

No get it right his parents told him to do it for there next fix. If you caught a scally doing it they would end up getting a good beating but a kid you would shout and they would run.

Clio 172 mk2
superfastdan said:
PMSL!!!

Little fcukers! i'd have gone mentally insane! the kids in/around my street know not to mess with my car, i caught one of them once trying to hide nails under my tyres, so i grabbed him and marched him over to his mum and dads house, and went beserk!! That was about 6 years ago, he's 15 now and bigger than me but he still won't look at me when i walk down the street!!

That's exactly the s**t I'm talking about....disrespectful.

I was out mountainbiking once and these kids (probably 9-10) years old thought it would be funny to put logs etc across the trail I was riding....I saw tham in time and went mental...I could have injured myself badly.

Picked both their bikes up and hurled them from a height into a nearby field....couldn't give a f**k if they were broken or not lol

i agree kids these days are out of control, but the one the topics about if its really a four year old some of the comments are a bit out of order run him over etc joke or not.i've got a 4 year old nephew and they just don't know any better sometimes.its the parents you should blame at that age the kids shouldnt be left alone